[Talk-GB] Quarterly Project: Addresses and Postcodes

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Thu Oct 19 11:42:45 UTC 2017

Hi

Occasionally, especially with businesses, extra 'bits' get added to make
their establishment appear posher than it actually is.
Looking at it's location you can see why. 'Next to the interchange'
won't entice many customers.

Where did you get that address? Their website shows it as:

Spring River,
Talbot Lane,
Ebbsfleet,
DA10 1AZ

Which bit is Talbot Lane; it's not tagged.

DaveF