[Talk-GB] Tagging Schools with fhrs:id

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Fri Oct 20 14:39:49 UTC 2017

On Fri, 2017-10-20 at 15:17 +0100, Colin Spiller wrote:
> I've recently been catching up with some fhrs:id tags. I've found
> several (most?) of the local schools have entries in the Food
> Standards
> agency lists. I must have missed something, because I'm now confused.
>
> Most of the school information is tagged to the school boundary.
> However, I would expect the fhrs:id tag to be on the relevant
> building
> within the boundary, but the comparison tool - thank you gregrs -
> expects both the postcode and the fhrs:id on the same object. So is
> that
> the standard - both on the boundary, and is it documented in the
> wiki
> anywhere? I thought I had better check before I did too many updates!

In most cases I would just stick with putting the fhrs:id on the
boundary as we do not have the necessary information to identify
individual buildings.

There may be a few where there is more than one fhrs:id for different
facilities but that will be a very small number and is not something we
can survey.

Phil (trigpoint)