[Talk-GB] Tagging Schools with fhrs:id

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Fri Oct 20 17:43:25 UTC 2017

I've been putting it on the boundary as it covers the whole school which
can include domestic science (or whatever it's called now) & the school
fĂȘte barbecue as well as the canteen.

In my LA they have pre/post school 'clubs' listed separately. I've been
adding them as nodes within the school as amenity=club. I'm open to
suggestion if there's something better for them.

DaveF.

On 20/10/2017 15:17, Colin Spiller wrote:
> I've recently been catching up with some fhrs:id tags. I've found
> several (most?) of the local schools have entries in the Food
> Standards agency lists. I must have missed something, because I'm now
> confused.
>
> Most of the school information is tagged to the school boundary.
> However, I would expect the fhrs:id tag to be on the relevant building
> within the boundary, but the comparison tool - thank you gregrs -
> expects both the postcode and the fhrs:id on the same object. So is
> that the standard - both on the boundary, and is it documented in the
> wiki anywhere? I thought I had better check before I did too many
> updates!
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Colin

---