[Talk-GB] Tagging Schools with fhrs:id

Gregrs gregrs at fastmail.co.uk
Fri Oct 20 17:59:24 UTC 2017

Hi Dave,

On Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 06:43:25PM +0100, Dave F wrote:

>In my LA they have pre/post school 'clubs' listed separately. I've been
>adding them as nodes within the school as amenity=club. I'm open to
>suggestion if there's something better for them.

You could add all the FHRS IDs to the school boundary separated by
semicolons but I'm afraid this isn't yet supported by the comparison
tool: https://github.com/gregrs-uk/python-fhrs-osm/issues/11.

One advantage of what you're currently doing is that the clubs get
mapped as an amenity too.

Thanks,
Greg

--