[Talk-GB] Tagging Schools with fhrs:id

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Fri Oct 20 18:14:47 UTC 2017

On Fri, 2017-10-20 at 18:43 +0100, Dave F wrote:
> I've been putting it on the boundary as it covers the whole school
> which
> can include domestic science (or whatever it's called now) & the
> school
> fĂȘte barbecue as well as the canteen.

Interestingly I have since been looking at FHRS stuff locally and
within the area for the local comprehensive school there are three
objects listed with different postcodes and FHRS IDs.

I am guessing first to fifth form, 6th form and the the boarding
section, its quite an unusual state comprehensive with a very long
history.

Phil (trigpoint)