[Talk-GB] British National Grid coordinates in JOSM

Stuart Reynolds stuart at travelinesoutheast.org.uk
Sun Oct 22 12:18:25 UTC 2017

I imagine so. When working in PostGIS, coordinates are Lon/Lat so that it maps into an (x,y) format. Since JOSM  displays Lat/Lon this rather sounds like the reverse in order to preserve the presentation format.

Agree it's confusing though.

Although thanks for the tip - will now go and set mine likewise
Regards
Stuart

Sent from my iPad