[Talk-GB] Leicester A&E

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Mon Oct 23 07:53:35 UTC 2017

Hi Gerv
Sorry you had problems, mapping hospital departments is one thing that has been puzzling other mappers and myself. Some mappers have used multiple hospitals, which breaks the one real life object to one osm object. There is only one LRI.

I have not lived in Leicestershire for six years and was not aware of any changes to the location of A&E. Are you saying it is no longer close to the main entrance and accessed from Infirmary Close?

Phil (trigpoint)