[Talk-GB] FHRS/OSM comparison tool now includes graphs

Gregrs gregrs at fastmail.co.uk
Tue Oct 24 12:14:28 UTC 2017

I've been in touch with the FSA and I'm glad to say that the geocodes
for many establishments in Copeland, Middlesborough, Sedgemeoor,
Portsmouth and South Tyneside are back, so their data can be accessed
using the comparison tool (http://gregrs.dev.openstreetmap.org/fhrs)
again.

Stirling is still missing a large number of geocodes, I'm afraid, but
this has been a long standing issue as shown on
http://gregrs.dev.openstreetmap.org/fhrs/district-334.html.

Thanks,
Greg

--