[Talk-GB] British National Grid coordinates in JOSM

Bob Hawkins bobhawkins at waitrose.com
Mon Oct 30 18:46:38 UTC 2017

Stuart
Choosing “East/North” tab from Tools>Add node and against “Projected coordinates:” inputting full coordinates from the BNG origin, such as “474795 178597” (Eastings metres before Northings) works, so far as I see.  Anyone having 100-Kilometre two-letter grid references would need to use an OS to Cartesian converter, first.
I appreciate this is not using “Jump to position” but it will get you to where you want to be at the expense of having to delete the node created, only.

---