[Talk-GB] The "heath mapper in Wales" is back

ael law_ence.dev at ntlworld.com
Sun Sep 3 17:42:54 UTC 2017

On Sun, Sep 03, 2017 at 10:08:17AM +0100, Andy Townsend wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Back in February there was a discussion here about problems by large heath
> areas added by a "new" user -
> https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-gb/2017-February/019895.html
> .
>
> The same problem is happening again.  It's a different user account, but
> their mapping and the way that they do it is similar enough to suggest that
> it may be the same person (as the previous account was also -
> https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-gb/2017-February/019903.html
> ).

I do hope that this can be stopped sooner rather than later. It caused
huge problems around Bodmin Moor. By the time people had noticed, the
large changes were entangled with later edits and it was really
difficult to correct things without destroying later useful work. There
are still wrongly tagged portions.

ael