[Talk-GB] Teaching OSM

Jez Nicholson jez.nicholson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 09:34:28 UTC 2017

I agree with you about styles. I'm thinking more the core beginner's
practical lessons for "here's how to create a node" 'here's how to create a
way" etc. Which i think learnosm is. You could then preface this with your
own talk tailored to the audience and your style.

We could also build up a list of things you might want to mention in an
introductory talk though. I will start something on my github which could
be added to/extended