[Talk-GB] Chesterfield Pub meeting 19th Sept

SK53 sk53.osm at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 14:01:18 UTC 2017

The East Midlands (aka Nottingham) pub meeting will be held at the Market
Tavern on Tuesday 19th September in CHESTERFIELD.

I've talked about having one of the Nottingham pub meetings in
Chesterfield, and decided as September is the last reasonable month for
this year to do it.

I would like to extend an invitation to any OSMers in the vicinity and
particularly folk around Sheffield & Rotherham.

I will be outside the pub an hour beforehand if anyone fancies trying to
find some bits of Chesterfield which needs mapping.

Best wishes,

Jerry