[Talk-GB] Nottingham Pub Meeting tonight

SK53 sk53.osm at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 10:39:03 UTC 2018

Just the usual reminder that it is the regular Nottingham/East Midlands pub
meeting tonight: https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Nottingham/Pub_Meetup

To do something a little different for pre-pub mapping we will be meeting
at the Left Lion outside the Council House at 18:30. The idea is to more
systematically check POIs in the City Centre (e.g., on a quarterly basis
associated with the pub meeting)..

To this end I ahve been working over the last couple of days to find a way
to generate a '1-D' view of each street in the city centre. I'm reasonably
pleased at how far I've got (a list of named POIs, distance along street
from origin point & whether on left or right), although some additional
work is required to format this to be usable in the field. Available as a
CSV on my Dropbox account:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/soc802n8ynn53s7/nottingham_pois_by_road.csv?dl=0

Regards,

Jerry