[Talk-GB] 'C' class roads references.

Lester Caine lester at lsces.co.uk
Sat Aug 4 09:06:52 UTC 2018

On 04/08/18 07:01, Philip Barnes wrote:
> If you want to produce a render to display these admin references then you are welcome to do so.

We ideally need a proper UK rendering of data and this is another area
where information IDEALLY needs to be selectable. Trying to make a
single world wide rendering of the data is always going to fail given
the volume of material that is now country specific. The 'C' and other
paper references need to be attached to relevant way and it's somewhat
academic how as I can give you many examples where the 'B' references
are similarly not actually displayed on the ground! Should they be
tagged using some 'hide' tag? 'ref' is the correct tag for the way's
reference number ...

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL