[Talk-GB] 'D' class roads references.

Richard Fairhurst richard at systemed.net
Sun Aug 5 13:44:12 UTC 2018

Rob Nickerson wrote:
> Dave can you do the D class roads too. Someone has added these -
> e.g: https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=18/52.21554/-1.87663

That reminds me - there's some weird ones in Hillingdon too:

Can anyone think of a location in mainland GB where
tertiary/unclassified/residential roads _should_ have a (non-A/B[1]) ref?
Milton Keynes has its (signposted) H and V numbers for Horizontal/Vertical,
but other than that I can't remember any.

Richard

[1] there is the very occasional example of a tertiary A road, notably
Oxford High Street which is normally closed to through traffic but still the
A420

--
Sent from: http://gis.19327.n8.nabble.com/Great-Britain-f5372682.html