[Talk-GB] New Ghosts Set and Survey Me Auto-Location Feature

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Tue Aug 7 09:36:54 UTC 2018

I have recently been thinking we should be tagging co-op shops with the operator tag.

Until recently I had seen it as a geographical thing, ie. It is in Shropshire so it must be a mid-counties. Mid-counties use the same green branding that Central England use in Leicestershire.

Recently new blue branded co-op shops have started to appear, some have changed and at least one has opened in direct competition with an existing Mid-counties.

Phil (trigpoint)