[Talk-GB] New Ghosts Set and Survey Me Auto-Location Feature

Richard Fairhurst richard at systemed.net
Tue Aug 7 09:53:10 UTC 2018

Philip Barnes wrote:
> Recently new blue branded co-op shops have started to appear,
> some have changed and at least one has opened in direct
> competition with an existing Mid-counties.

Midcounties are also adopting the "new" cloverleaf Co-op logo in many
places, while their Chipping Norton shop, curiously, uses the Co-operatives
UK logo. There's so much overlap (particularly between Midcounties and the
Co-operative Group) that they really need to be surveyed to find the
operator, which I agree would be useful information.

Shipston-on-Stour has two Co-ops literally three doors away from each other
- one Midcounties, one Co-operative Group (ex-Somerfield).

Richard

--
Sent from: http://gis.19327.n8.nabble.com/Great-Britain-f5372682.html