[Talk-GB] 'C' class roads references.

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Wed Aug 8 10:49:39 UTC 2018

I think people are overlooking the original use case for suppressing C
references, which was that they confused satellite navigator users. As I
pointed out before, this is really an attribute of the particular turn
onto the road, not the road itself.  The fact that a road (A, B, or C)
may have its reference displayed somewhere along it is not going to help
if someone approaching the turn cannot easily see that reference.