[Talk-GB] 'C' class roads references.

Andy Townsend ajt1047 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 11:03:05 UTC 2018

> On 08/08/18 10:34, Dave F wrote:
>>

>> On 08/08/2018 08:30, Andy Townsend wrote:
>>>  The tags "highway_authority_ref" "admin_ref" and "official_ref" are
>>> assumed to be unsigned.
>>
>> One of the items on my 'things to do' list was to search for &
>> amalgamate any 'this road is signed' tags.

The last time I looked there were three ways of tagging these -
"name:signed=no", "unsigned=yes" and "unsigned=true".

https://github.com/SomeoneElseOSM/SomeoneElse-style/blob/master/style.lua#L227

The first is unambiguous, the others perhaps not so much.  If you can
find any others I'll happily include a test for those too.

Best Regards,

Andy