[Talk-GB] vehicle barrier

Martin Wynne martin at templot.com
Fri Aug 10 10:53:19 UTC 2018

What is the correct tagging for this type of barrier across a road? Two
lengths of parallel railings with a narrow opening at alternate ends.
Blocking vehicles but allowing pedestrian access:

     ___________________________________
|___________________________________   |

In the particular instance a public road makes an end-on connection with
a private unadopted road, although both have the same name. It is just
about possible for pedal bicycles to get through, although I suspect it
is not intended.

At present I have it has two separate barriers =fence with a short
length of footpath between them. But clearly it is in fact a single
construction. And fence suggests a total barrier, so connecting a
footpath to a fence doesn't make sense.

Thanks,

Martin.