[Talk-GB] 'C' class roads references.

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Thu Aug 16 16:03:28 UTC 2018

On 16/08/2018 16:00, David Woolley wrote:
> I thought that we were heading towards indicating whether the
> reference was signed, but keeping the reference.

The reference is kept. It's being transferred from multiple different
keys (listed in my OP) to just one. One of the thing on my to-do list is
amalgamate all 'this road is signed' into a single tag. Similar for any
relevant Source tag.

> I'd go further and say that, for the use case given, it is whether the
> turn, rather than the road, is signed.

That's a major change in tagging policy & a completely different point,
irrelevant to this thread.

Cheers
DaveF.