[Talk-GB] PRoW Comparison Tool Updates

Robert Whittaker (OSM lists) robert.whittaker+osm at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 08:43:10 UTC 2018

I've recently made a few updates to my Public Rights of Way Comparison
Tool at https://osm.mathmos.net/prow/progress/ , which people might be
interested in:

* I've fixed a long-standing bug that meant that each numbered right
of way within a parish could only have a single type in my tool. Some
Council's have multiple types with the same number in the same parish
(e.g. a Footpath 4 and a Bridleway 4). My tool now handles this
situation properly.

* I've added the counties of Worcestershire and Gloucestershire to the tool:
https://osm.mathmos.net/prow/progress/worcs/
https://osm.mathmos.net/prow/progress/gloucs/

* I've updated the council data for a number of other counties to the
latest version on rowmaps.com. You'll find a page in the tool showing
changes between the current set and the previous set, which might be
useful for local mappers to help keep OSM up to date:
https://osm.mathmos.net/prow/progress/cambs/official-updates
https://osm.mathmos.net/prow/progress/hants/official-updates
https://osm.mathmos.net/prow/progress/herts/official-updates
https://osm.mathmos.net/prow/progress/oxon/official-updates

I'm happy to take requests for more counties to be added. Have a look
at https://osm.mathmos.net/prow/open-data/ to see if data is available
yet, or still needs requesting.

Best wishes,

Robert.