[Talk-GB] Churchyard gate/shelter

Dan S danstowell+osm at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 14:14:00 UTC 2018


"Lych gate" is the general name for these things. I don't know a good
tag for it, but there are 62 barrier=lych_gate out there!


2018-08-22 15:06 GMT+01:00 Martin Wynne <martin at templot.com>:
> What is the correct tagging for this type of ornate gate often seen at
> churchyards?
>  https://goo.gl/maps/ffu8iQkbhw52
> (I'm not mapping from Google, I walked through it yesterday.)
> I've tried barrier=gate and building=shelter, but neither alone seems to
> adequately describe it. building=gatehouse seems far too grand.
> Thanks.
> Martin.
> _______________________________________________
> Talk-GB mailing list
> Talk-GB at openstreetmap.org
> https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/talk-gb

More information about the Talk-GB mailing list