[Talk-GB] When is a hedge a wood?

Chris Jones rollercow at sucs.org
Mon Aug 27 03:20:24 UTC 2018

Hi Martin,

1) The boundary is is clearly a fence. Thats what stops you just walking across.

You can map the trees as several natural : tree or a tree_row depending on how long the row is I guess. Certainly not a hedge or wood.

2) The road is a highway, the grass is a verge.. the wiki suggests you can either tag the verge as a property of the highway or as a separate landuse=grass. Your call, but to me in this case its part of the highway.

—
Chris