[Talk-GB] Road refs

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Tue Aug 28 11:39:33 UTC 2018

Hi Toby

You've been given the link to the previous discussions, which explains
the reasons.

What is your objection to the reasons given for this amendment?

The wiki is a guide, not the law. It hasn't been updated yet as you &
others still wish to discuss the situation. If it had, I suspect there
would have been complaints that it was amended before being discussed
(even though it has).

It's the responsibility of the creators of the software to ensure they
keep up to date with the ever changing database.

Cheers
DaveF