[Talk-GB] Road refs

Richard Fairhurst richard at systemed.net
Tue Aug 28 11:44:44 UTC 2018

Toby Speight wrote:
> Who is responsible for coordinating the related changes to software -
> editors, renderers, converters and QA tools - that are required?  I
> see no sign of any of this having started.

No changes are required to core OSM software, but if your own niche requires
a map on which C-road refs are displayed (and I recognise you from the SABRE
forums, so I guess that might be the case ;) ) I'd be more than happy to
help you and/or others set up a server to do that. I'm sure there are other
people here who'd extend the same offer of help.

Richard

--
Sent from: http://gis.19327.n8.nabble.com/Great-Britain-f5372682.html