[Talk-GB] Road refs

WebMaster@Killyfole.org.uk webmaster at killyfole.org.uk
Tue Aug 28 11:54:12 UTC 2018

Dave,

The objection is that you are undoing the effort and time spent by mappers in
these areas for your own agenda.  Mappers, like myself, have added these tags
for a reason at considerable time and effort and that had basically been
trashed in a matter of seconds.  Not only that, you are being extremely
arrogant towards contributors who do not want your edits, even considering
banning users for an editing war.

KDDA