[Talk-GB] GB does not include Northern Ireland

Richard Fairhurst richard at systemed.net
Tue Aug 28 12:25:23 UTC 2018

WebMaster at Killyfole.org.uk wrote:
> As it has been pointed out to me on IRC that GB doesn't include
> Northern Ireland, and I should keep my opinions to myself.

No-one told you to keep your opinions to yourself; I simply suggested you
start a separate Northern Ireland-centric discussion (beginning with
comments on any offending changesets) if edits were being made contrary to
the wishes of the community there, rather than derailing a discussion about
a tag change in Great Britain.

Richard

--
Sent from: http://gis.19327.n8.nabble.com/Great-Britain-f5372682.html