[Talk-GB] GB does not include Northern Ireland

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Tue Aug 28 12:25:31 UTC 2018

Clive,

On 28.08.2018 14:04, WebMaster at Killyfole.org.uk wrote:
> As it has been pointed out to me on IRC that GB doesn't include Northern
> Ireland, and I should keep my opinions to myself. So having left the IRC
> channel, I am now leaving this mailing list as well.

If even Germans don't keep their opinions to themselves on this list,
then why should people from Northern Ireland ;)

I'd urge you to reconsider. If someone seriously took the bigoted
approach to "othering" you on IRC just because the list was called
talk-gb then I'm sure the community will stand behind you and not behind
whoever said that, and an apology is in order.

Bye
Frederik