[Talk-GB] GB does not include Northern Ireland

Brian Prangle bprangle at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 12:20:32 UTC 2018

 I thought that you said  c roads would remain in NI but judging by Clive's
reaction I thought something must have changed. He's obviously not
convinced that c roads are going to remain in NI so perhaps you should
make it even more abundantly and explicitly clear that this is the case and
have it documented clearly in all the right places. Can I suggest that
perhaps you might also benefit from your own advice when making  future
country-wide automatic edits

Regards

Brian