[Talk-GB] GB does not include Northern Ireland

Andrew Hain andrewhainosm at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Aug 31 06:33:53 UTC 2018

Although Dave’s edits left out Northern Ireland, (https://www.mail-archive.com/talk-gb@openstreetmap.org/msg16162.html) the question of whether similar edits should take place there was left open.

--
Andrew
________________________________
From: Brian Prangle <bprangle at gmail.com>
Sent: 29 August 2018 13:20
To: Dave F; Talk GB; Killyfole and District Development Association
Subject: Re: [Talk-GB] GB does not include Northern Ireland

 I thought that you said  c roads would remain in NI but judging by Clive's reaction I thought something must have changed. He's obviously not convinced that c roads are going to remain in NI so perhaps you should  make it even more abundantly and explicitly clear that this is the case and have it documented clearly in all the right places. Can I suggest that perhaps you might also benefit from your own advice when making  future country-wide automatic edits

Regards

Brian

On Tue, 28 Aug 2018 at 21:42, Dave F <davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com<mailto:davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com>> wrote:

On 28/08/2018 20:24, Brian Prangle wrote:
>  I suggest at the very least that the change is reverted for NI.

I wish people would read before putting their hands anywhere near a
keyboard.

DaveF