[Talk-GB] AGM planning task force

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 23:09:11 UTC 2018

Hi all,

The next OSM UK annual general meeting will be in May/June and we hope to
hold it in Manchester. We would like the meeting itself to be relatively
short to allow time for some more fun activities including mapping,
workshops and hacking.

Making this all happen will require the support of some volunteers. The
idea is to set up a task force, meet (via Google Hangout or Telephone
conference facility) to discuss the ideas, and take it from there.

Past experience has shown that a Thursday evening is the best so I will
schedule something for 25th January unless there is a massive outcry for a
different date.

Meanwhile if you'd like to start sharing ideas (or possible venues) here,
please do :-)

Best regards,
*Rob*