[Talk-GB] Fwd: OSM UK: Height data, cameras, apps and our AGM

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 16:52:32 UTC 2018

Hi all,

The latest OSM UK newsletter went out today and includes news about our 360
degree camera rental and our request for your help to help us prioritise
features to include in our photos & notes app. Other news had already been
reported on talk-gb.

New year resolution to get more involved with OSM UK? Great - drop us an
email as we are here to help you get up and running.

Best regards,
*Rob*