[Talk-GB] Asda petrol station data

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 21:12:32 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Thanks for participating in the Asda standalone petrol station data
validation. I have now pulled back the results of your work. Where a fixme
was added it related to existing OSM data (e.g. the name tag or an out of
date operator tag). The one exception was a comment questioning the
telephone number for the Asda Ilkeston store - it having a 01773 number yet
is surrounded on all sides with properties that have an 0115 number. Today
I rang the store and can confirm that the number Asda have in their dataset
is correct.

Given no issues found with Asda's data, I will now add this to OSM.

I have created a page on the wiki:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Asda_UK_stores

Best regards,
Rob