[Talk-GB] FHRS info when pub has been taken over.

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Sun Jan 21 00:36:34 UTC 2018

Has it been removed from your local authority's list?

I've been prefixing them with disused: as the fhrs:id will be probably
be updated after a new review. I found keeping the old one was useful as
a checking reference.
I've also compiled a list of disused: objects to send to my LA's hygiene
team in an attempt to get them to update their database. Not much luck
with that.