[Talk-GB] FHRS info when pub has been taken over.

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 15:58:37 UTC 2018

Hi,

I don't think it has been mentioned, but having the link to FHRS is one way
of keeping on top of changes in places where we have fewer active mappers.
That is, by monitoring for changes in FHRS we can identify closures,
takeovers, new cafes etc (assuming a detectable change in the source data).
In a way this is similar to the ref:navads tag that was added to Shell
petrol station data -> it is now a much simpler task of finding out what
has changed by comparing to third party data thus allowing mappers to hone
in on relevant areas.

If anyone wants to have a go at building something that would be amazing.
Similarly we still have the idea of visualising a "crap data" map floating
around (e.g. map of Lloyds TSB, map of Total petrol stations, BHS etc..).

*Rob*