[Talk-GB] OSM UK meeting: Call for workshops

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 21:12:16 UTC 2018

Hi all,

As noted we are keen to include some workshops at the next OSM UK meeting
(the AGM in May/June in Manchester). It will most likely be a Saturday.

If you can host a meeting (or can persuade someone else to) please complete
the form below:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1fGJ_9sneOFp3jbcpo3h0-kO9Vqa-CMT9IBorM7szqMA/edit

The sooner the better. We will then share the ideas with the group (so
please don't write anything that you wouldn't want to be public).

P.s. workshops can be absolutely anything - a training session, hack
project, on the ground mapping exercise, etc. The main criteria is to have
an element of active participation.

Thanks,
*Rob*