[Talk-GB] MapThePaths update: live edit of designation and prow_ref

Nick Whitelegg nick.whitelegg at solent.ac.uk
Sat Jul 7 18:45:59 UTC 2018

401 would mean you're not logged in.. when you login it stores your OAuth token in a session, which expires after a certain time (15 minutes I think, need to check the configuration).

I'll modify the code when I have a moment so that if it gives a 401 it comes up with a more friendly message to tell the user they need to log back in.

I have changed the code slightly to reduce the risk of caching old versions of the JavsScript.

Nick