[Talk-GB] MapthePaths & Lancashire

Nick Whitelegg nick.whitelegg at solent.ac.uk
Sat Jul 14 13:15:41 UTC 2018

Hello Tony,

Glad you like MapThePaths!

The parish names are taken verbatim from Barry's data. I'll look at some of Barry's files to see if I can pull out a field which is consistently the actual parish name; the one I use is the one that translates to the parish in several councils in this area, e.g. Hampshire, Surrey and West Sussex, though I note that Wiltshire also uses an abbreviation e.g. WHIT for Whiteparish.

Nick