[Talk-GB] Updates to 'Survey Me!' tool

Robert Whittaker (OSM lists) robert.whittaker+osm at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 09:52:39 UTC 2018

A couple of minor updates to my 'Survey Me!' tool at
http://robert.mathmos.net/osm/survey/ to tell you about:

First there is a new category of FHRS (Food Hygiene Rating System)
reference mismatches. This includes items where the number in the
fhrs:id=* tag doesn't match a current number in the official FHRS
database. The data comes from Greg's comparison tool at
https://gregrs.dev.openstreetmap.org/fhrs/ and wlil hopefully be
updated daily. A small number of these mismatches may be typos in the
original data entry, but the rest will either be because a business
has closed (survey probably required) or because a business has
changed in some way causing a new number to be issued (could possibly
be fixed by reference to the FHRS comparison tool).

Secondly, I've added a new set of Ghosts to
http://robert.mathmos.net/osm/ghosts/ for the Norwich and Peterborough
Building Society. This merged with the Yorkshire Building Society some
time ago, but the remaining N&P branches have recently either closed
or been rebranded. N&P branches still mapped in OSM will now show up
on the Survey Me! tool.

As usual, if you have any suggestions for additional categories other
improvements, please let me know. The previously requested feature of
having a link to zoom the 'Survey Me!' map to your current location
(e.g. when being used on a mobile phone) is in the works, but needs to
wait a few weeks until I can sort out a move to HTTPS.

Robert.

--
Robert Whittaker