[Talk-GB] Missing long distance footpath relation

Brian Prangle bprangle at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 13:56:42 UTC 2018

Hi Jerry

I'd appreciate you doing this - I'm just not confident enough that I'd be
breaking more than I'm fixing. I have walked the entire length of this path
and can do a manual cross check to make sure it's all there. Your attic
overpass from 2014 looked good on  a first pass but I haven't been able to
download it again or look at a changeset revert as I have been plagued with
timeouts given this is a large relation.

Regards

Brian