[Talk-GB] MapThePaths - new site focusing on OSM UK footpath mapping

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 13:46:44 UTC 2018

Hi Nick,

I like this. Spent some time last night adding designations to existing OSM
paths using one of the OGL datasets.

A couple of questions:

   1. Do you have a combined ROW dataset (bringing all the rowmaps files
   together)? If so could you host this somewhere.
   2. Is it possible to allow one more zoom in on the map. For some very
   short ROWs it would be good to zoom in and have a closer look.
   3. Could you add the GB1900 data as an additional source (the so called
   2026 missing paths)?

Finally, did you spot my email from Chris that I posted to talk-gb? There
is a launch event in London early July if you can make it.

Best regards,
*Rob*