[Talk-GB] Implicit speed limits: What to tag in built-up areas?

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Tue May 1 00:11:03 UTC 2018

> so something should be defined and documented

I agree with my fellow mappers. There is no need to add this to the UK
tagging guideline.

> motorways indicated by the international chop sticks sign

That is brilliant. I have to find a way to use that expression somewhere :-)

P.S. I wish other countries would put more speed signs up. Or at least the
car rental should tell you to pay extra attention for the town name signs
as these indicate a lower speed limit. Was nearly caught out by a speed
camera on one of these! My eyes are just not trained to look for the town
name signs.

Regards,
*Rob*