[Talk-GB] Implicit speed limits: What to tag in built-up areas?

Tobias Zwick osm at westnordost.de
Wed May 2 11:34:56 UTC 2018

Also,

6. Did you come up with the term "restricted" or is the term actually
used within the same context as single / dual carriageway in the UK
legislation? Because, that term is usually used for quite another thing
in OSM context (restricted access roads). But, as long as the nsl_*
taggings in themselves are consistent (in that they use the terms from
the UK legislation), that's fine, I guess. Otherwise, we should perhaps
look for a more fitting name before I cast it into code.

Tobias