[Talk-GB] Corrections for Ewelme, Oxfordshire

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Sun May 13 13:21:42 UTC 2018

Hi Ewelme resident.

OpenStreetMap is a public crowdsourced venture, where people often start
adding data to the map for the area which is local to them.

With your 43 years of knowledge you make the ideal person to improve the
map for Ewelme & it's surrounds.

It's easy to get going, just follow the Walkthrough feature under the
Help icon on the right hand side:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/edit?editor=id#map=16/51.6194/-1.0710

Please feel free to join in.

DaveF.