[Talk-GB] Railway level crossings

Martin Wynne martin at templot.com
Thu May 24 16:43:47 UTC 2018

> And, from a practical perspective, even if it was available under a
> suitable licence it wouldn't be suitable for bulk import as quite a lot
> of the coordinates are too imprecise.

Hi,

I wasn't thinking of bulk import or downloading.

I added the information in my own words after visiting and mapping a
foot crossing, including additional details about having steps down to
the stile on one side, the nature of the surface, etc.

Added to the Description field for railway=level_crossing.

I will edit it to remove any information which can't be determined on
the ground, such as the official Network Rail name for the crossing if
it is not shown on a telephone or sign.

Thanks,

Martin.