[Talk-GB] Hi everyone

Miguel Sevilla-Callejo msevilla00 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 12:07:22 UTC 2018

Hello,

In Spanish comunnity when someone ask about a forum I recommend to check
the mailing list via nabble.com.

Here you can check talk-gb list:
http://gis.19327.n8.nabble.com/Great-Britain-f5372682.html

There you can search for topics too, reply messages or even have a RSS url
tu subscribe with your favorite feeder reader.

Cheers

--
*Miguel Sevilla-Callejo*
Doctor en GeografĂ­a