[Talk-GB] Guildford Blackwell Farm redevelopment

Andy Townsend ajt1047 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 12:09:47 UTC 2018

> Is their anyone in the Guildford  area who can verify these edits by a
> new user please?
> They look like a part of the town's planned expansion, but I'm assuming
> Adam got a bit ahead of himself. He's also overlapped roads onto the
> railway. I've put in a changeset message to him.
>
> http://osmlab.github.io/changeset-map/#63800817
>
> Cheers
> DaveF

Its changesets 1 and 2 by a new mapper.  If it's "likely not correct"
then I'd suggest reverting now as doing that cleanly will get harder as
time goes on (it's already 29 days ago).

If it's more than just "planned expansion" and there's an element of
fantasy I'd suggest that they might try https://opengeofiction.net .  As
it is just changesets 1 and 2 I would (as everyone has so far) assume
good faith and keep everything friendly.

If a revert is needed, it's only 2 changesets, so should be doable in
JOSM without too many issues.  If it gets complicated then by all means
drop the DWG a mail at data at osmfoundation.org to see if we can help.

Best Regards,

Andy (from the Data Working Group)