[Talk-GB] Hi everyone

BD dzidek23 at tlen.pl
Wed Oct 31 21:24:44 UTC 2018

Firstly I would like to say hello to all of you.  I'm new to mapping but I'm fairly good at all computer things. (some time ago I mapped my neighborhood with JOSM but due to lack of time all stopped there). Now I'm back and having discovered the iD editor I'm sure I will be able to make few more contributions to this project.    I have to say that I'm a bit surprised with the mailing list being used instead of forum, which would allow for easier search and access to the information. Can someone tell me if there is a standard for GB OSM mapping, what I mean by that is if there is a best practice template. As an example Polish standard exists as a wiki:  wiki.openstreetmap.org wiki.openstreetmap.org   In one of recent emails a useful tool was mentioned ( osm.mathmos.net osm.mathmos.net ), do we know if any more handy stuff like that is available on the net? Did somebody made a list of useful links?   An one final question for this email is, who is policing changes to OSM in situation where editor asks for the changeset to be reviewed?   Cheers,  Bart