[Talk-GB] Strange edit to admin_level on England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland

Colin Smale colin.smale at xs4all.nl
Sun Sep 16 10:37:51 UTC 2018

Hi,

An infrequent mapper "Ant Ko" has changed the admin_level on the UK
nations to 3 (used to be 4). The changeset comment is:

THEY'RE SEMI-INDIE UNITS AND NOT REGIONS,AND YOU HAVE TO KNOW IT.

I left a comment on the changeset suggesting they revert the change and
leave UK matters to UK mappers... But if they don't revert it themselves
in a reasonable timeframe I think we should fix it anyway.

Regards,

Colin